It's a useful utility that displays information about temperature, voltage, and fan speed in the system. (read more)
|Type||File Type||Filename||File Size||Bits||Downloads||Action|
- Added full support for Fintek F71811U.
- Added full support for Nuvoton NCT6106D.
- Added full support for Nuvoton NCT6792D.
- Added full support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A.
- Added full support for ITE IT8783F.
- Added full support for Intel C610/X99 SMBus.
- Added full support for ITE IT8620E.
- Added support for Nuvoton NCT6683D.
- Fixed Fintek F71808A PWM MODE setting.
- Added PWM 4 ENABLE and PWM 5 ENABLE to advanced options for the ITE IT8620E to enable or disable PWM 4 and 5 writes.
- Smbus access is disabled for Sapphire PC-AM2RD790.
- Fixed fan speed readings on the NCT6791D.
- SCSI Scan is automatically disabled if iastorA.sys driver is installed - use /DOSCSISCAN to force enable it.
- Fixed Fintek F71811U PWM TYPE advanced setting.
- Greatly improved RAM SPD decoding for SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR2 FB-DIMM and DDR3.
- Improved identification of newer revisions of Microchip MCP9843 and MCP98243.
- Fixed STTS3000 and STTS2002 temperature reporting.
- Fixed old IT8705F identification.
- Events can now be triggered if something happens for, at least, up to 9999 times (it was 99).
- Battery charge is now properly updated on the EXOTICS tab.
- NCT6791D IO Space accessibility is now tested upon resume from suspend and fixed, if needed.
- Restored DIMM access on latest Intel chipsets.
- Added manifest to improve support up to Windows 10.
- Configuration dialog now always opens at the center of the main window.
How to install SpeedFan
- Download and launch the installation file, wait until the program will extract files to install.
- Select the destination folder and the language if the program allows to do it, then click "Next."
- Wait until the end of the process of installation of SpeedFan.
How to uninstall SpeedFan
- Click on the Start Button and select Control Panel at the right.
- Select an item "Uninstall a program" (Windows 7) or "Add or Remove Programs" (Windows XP).
- In the list of programs, find "SpeedFan", select the program, and click Remove (Windows XP) next to the name of the program, or click Uninstall (Windows 7), located on the top panel.
A License Agreement (further the "Agreement") is an agreement concluded between a User (a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur) and the medocow.com website about SpeedFan (the "Program").
INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS PROGRAM.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
1.1. The Medocow.com website isn't the author of the Program. It only provides an opportunity to download a digital copy. All rights reserved by developers of the program.
1.2. The right holder reserves all rights not explicitly granted to a User of this Agreement.
1.3. The Agreement doesn't grant a user any rights to trademarks and service marks.
1.4. An end-user is provided with non-exclusive rights to use the Program under the terms of this Agreement.
1.5. A User has a right to:
- Install and use a random number of copies of the Program for ones intended purpose.
- Use the documentation accompanying the Program for internal non-commercial purposes.
- Make copies of the Program as it is required by the procedures adopted archiving and backup.
1.6. A user has no right to:
- Open the technology or disassemble the Program.
- Sell, give the program in rent, lease, lend, or receive payment in any other way.
- Provide Program License.
- Distribute the Program as part of any other product or service.
- Make access to the programs' databases by means that are different from the components of the Program itself.
- It's prohibited to delete or change any copyright notices on all copies of the Program as well as accompanying materials.
1.7 Terms and conditions of the Program may be extended or restricted by its author using the agreement between the author and the end-user, posted on the official website of the Program.
2. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT ACTION
Without a damage of anyone's rights medocow.com website may terminate the Agreement for non-compliance of its conditions and restrictions. Upon termination of the Agreement a Customer must destroy all copies of the Program.
3. THE COPYRIGHT
All exclusive legal rights, including copyrights on the Program belong to its developers and are protected by laws and international copyright treaties as well as other intellectual property rights.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Program is designed and provided as programs for a particular purpose of a user. Users agree that no software is error free, and they are strongly advised to regularly back up their files.
The medocow.com website isn't responsible for the operation of this program and clearly disclaims any warranty with respect to the Program. The Program is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
5. THE LIABILITY LIMITATION
The Medocow.com website isn't responsible for any data loss and/or damage (including foregone commercial profit, interruption of commercial or industrial activity, any loss of any information (including business one), or other pecuniary loss) arising in connection with the use or inability to use the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss and/or damage. The user assumes all risks associated with the use or operation of the quality of the program.