- Current Version
- Archived Versions
A good media player for watching movies and listening to the audio tracks. (read more)
|Type||File Type||Filename||File Size||Bits||Downloads||Action|
- New pre-configuration wizard!
- New "Media Scanner" fullscreen navigation interface (Ctrl+Shift+"M").
- The Media Scanner scans the PC's drives, searching for media content (audio/video/images) and presenting a clear list featuring the content of each folder identified to contain media.
- New "Stream Selection" fullscreen navigation interface (Shift+"E"). The stream selection navigation interface allows you to easy select which of the playing media's Audio and Subtitle streams to enable.
- New "Mini Color Control" fullscreen navigation interface that by default replaces the old color control fullscreen navigation interface.
- New "Control Bar" button on the skin selection dialog, introducinga new class of skinning specifically for the control bar, allowing youto pick custom control bar designs, regardless of the currently used skin.
- Zoom Player is now "Large Address Aware". This means that Zoom Player and filters in use by Zoom Player can now allocate more than 2GB of RAM.
- New "Media Scanner" entry on the media library fullscreen navigation category list giving easy access the new media scanner fullscreen navigation interface.
- New "Remove folder(s) from categories" function on the media library fullscreen navigation category list enabling easy removal of folders from existing media library categories.
- New "Hot Corner" feature (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse / Settings) that triggers customizable functions when the mouse (or finger with touch input devices) clicks on one of the screen's corners while in fullscreen mode.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse / Settings) to limit "Hot Corner" feature to fullscreen mode (enabled by default).
- New settings (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse) to set which function is triggered when using the 4th (Forward) and 5th (Backward) uttons on the mouse.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video) to control LAV Video Decoder's hardware acceleration.
- New setting (Adv. Options/Interface/Fullscreen Navigation /Settings) that controls whether clicking the right/left screen edges navigates to the left/right.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation) that switches between the old color control navigation style and the new mini-color control navigation style.
- A few great looking background patterns for the customizable dark/light fullscreen navigation interfaces are now included with the installer. The browse button next to the "Override navigation background image" setting now opens the new patterns folder by default.
- The advanced playlist control can now be searched with either an "OR" or an "AND" type Boolean search when using multiple words.
- New "Lock user interface" control bar button. When enabled, the mouse and keyboard interfaces are disabled until the top-left corner of the screen is quickly clicked 3 times or the space bar is quickly pressed 3 times.
- New "/MainNav" command line parameter that starts the player with the main navigation interface visible and fullscreen.
- New "Main Navigator" setting for the "Start Player in" feature (Adv. Options / Interface / Position & Size).
- New Text Viewer font size settings for both ASCII and ANSI (used to display art in NFO files) under "Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display".
- New "exLAVHWAccel" extended function that specifies the type of video hardware acceleration used by the LAV Video Decoder filter.
- New smart play profile to support decoding of Apple's ProRes format.
- Media can now be played directly from the fullscreen download manager navigation interface.
- New API message #1935 to add a file to the playlist and automatically start playing it.
- Zoom Player should load faster, especially on a fresh install or when upgrading to a new version.
- Rewrote the entire fullscreen navigation mouse click/touch code to prevent clicking and double clicking outside list boundaries selecting the first/last list entry.
- The Image Adjust, Image Blanking, Equalizer and Color Control navigation interfaces are now much more reactive when quickly clicking the mouse or touch input devices.
- The GoTo Time fullscreen navigation interface is now much more touch-intuitive with +/- icons under the Hours/Minutes/Seconds fields to quickly change the values without having to use the more cumbersome directional arrows interface.
- The file browsing fullscreen navigation interface no longer displays the volume label of network drives as it caused massive slow downs if the network drive was disconnected.
- The fullscreen navigation interfaces' close button now only reacts when the mouse button is released or when the finger is moved off the touch surface. The change makes the interface more intuitive when used with touch interfaces.
- Double clicking on the fullscreen media library category or file browsing drive list now opens the last position instead of the first item in the list.
- When hovering with the mouse over the main fullscreen navigation interface's grid, the active entry is now set to the item selected instead of just highlighted, making use of a keyboard+mouse setup more intuitive.
- The order of the navigation interfaces has been changed along with the default navigation interfaces listed in the main navigation interface. You can still choose which navigation interfaces to list through the advanced options dialog.
- The on-screen clock is now hidden when a fullscreen navigation interface is visible.
- The default value for "Navigation Scroll Mode" is now set to "Middle Centered".
- The icon in the path area was removed from several fullscreen navigation interfaces.
- The path text was changed to be more subtle in several fullscreen navigation interfaces.
- Played items in the media library and file browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces are made easier to spot by changing played media's icon to 25% transparency (compared to 50% in previous versions).
- Several actions, (for example trying to open a category in the media library that contained no files) would not show any visual cue to indicate why no action took place.
- When opening the options dialog for the very first time, it will now open centered within the active monitor (previously it would open centered on the main UI window).
- Due to a bug, the scheduler interface became impossible to enable even when using the MAX version.
- The "Check for updates" setting was broken and may have notified of new components on the install center even though they may have not been any.
- Closing a fullscreen navigation interface by clicking/touching the "X" area located at the top-right corner of the screen could accidentally trigger a "right" navigation function, which by default is to seek forward 20 seconds.
- Long-presses on buttons now work when used with a touch screen (instead of the default windows behavior of a long-press being used to right-click).
- Double-click action will not trigger accidentally when trying to quickly select/unselect entries in the Playlist, Media Library and File Browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces.
- The selected file(s) attribute in the Media Library, Playlist and File Browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces would not clear after performing several actions (Cut, Paste, Add to Playlist, Remove from Playlist and Clear Playlist).
- Fixed a memory leak when using the main navigation interface in grid mode.
- Certain mouse actions and features did not perform well when the text viewer was used.
- When playing a file using the file browsing fullscreen navigation interface, opening the interface will now mark the file as seen without requiring you to exit and re-enter the folder.
- Scrolling quickly through the "image adjust" and "image blanking" fullscreen navigation interfaces could cause values to change using a multiplier instead of accurately one at a time.
- In the FREE and PRO versions, the chapter points on the timeline could not be disabled.
- Pressing Backspace before typing anything else in a fullscreen navigation interface that had QuickSearch enabled could cause the dialog to appear frozen until other characters were entered.
- Using the "End" key to go to the end of the line when using the fullscreen keyboard navigation interface would go one character after the line's end.
- If the "Auto-Show the Control Bar on Mouse Movement" setting was enabled and the "Limit Control Bar Auto-Show to Fullscreen / Zoom mode" was disabled, it took two clicks to close the control bar.
- Using the CommAPI #1930 message to add files to the playlist now automatically translates "/" characters to "\" if the path is local, fixing cosmetic issues in the playlist.
How to install Zoom Player
- Download and launch the installation file, wait until the program will extract files to install.
- Select the destination folder and the language if the program allows to do it, then click "Next."
- Wait until the end of the process of installation of Zoom Player.
How to uninstall Zoom Player
- Click on the Start Button and select Control Panel at the right.
- Select an item "Uninstall a program" (Windows 7) or "Add or Remove Programs" (Windows XP).
- In the list of programs, find "Zoom Player", select the program, and click Remove (Windows XP) next to the name of the program, or click Uninstall (Windows 7), located on the top panel.
A License Agreement (further the "Agreement") is an agreement concluded between a User (a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur) and the medocow.com website about Zoom Player (the "Program").
INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS PROGRAM.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
1.1. The Medocow.com website isn't the author of the Program. It only provides an opportunity to download a digital copy. All rights reserved by developers of the program.
1.2. The right holder reserves all rights not explicitly granted to a User of this Agreement.
1.3. The Agreement doesn't grant a user any rights to trademarks and service marks.
1.4. An end-user is provided with non-exclusive rights to use the Program under the terms of this Agreement.
1.5. A User has a right to:
- Install and use a random number of copies of the Program for ones intended purpose.
- Use the documentation accompanying the Program for internal non-commercial purposes.
- Make copies of the Program as it is required by the procedures adopted archiving and backup.
1.6. A user has no right to:
- Open the technology or disassemble the Program.
- Sell, give the program in rent, lease, lend, or receive payment in any other way.
- Provide Program License.
- Distribute the Program as part of any other product or service.
- Make access to the programs' databases by means that are different from the components of the Program itself.
- It's prohibited to delete or change any copyright notices on all copies of the Program as well as accompanying materials.
1.7 Terms and conditions of the Program may be extended or restricted by its author using the agreement between the author and the end-user, posted on the official website of the Program.
2. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT ACTION
Without a damage of anyone's rights medocow.com website may terminate the Agreement for non-compliance of its conditions and restrictions. Upon termination of the Agreement a Customer must destroy all copies of the Program.
3. THE COPYRIGHT
All exclusive legal rights, including copyrights on the Program belong to its developers and are protected by laws and international copyright treaties as well as other intellectual property rights.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Program is designed and provided as programs for a particular purpose of a user. Users agree that no software is error free, and they are strongly advised to regularly back up their files.
The medocow.com website isn't responsible for the operation of this program and clearly disclaims any warranty with respect to the Program. The Program is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
5. THE LIABILITY LIMITATION
The Medocow.com website isn't responsible for any data loss and/or damage (including foregone commercial profit, interruption of commercial or industrial activity, any loss of any information (including business one), or other pecuniary loss) arising in connection with the use or inability to use the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss and/or damage. The user assumes all risks associated with the use or operation of the quality of the program.